Monday, June 28, 2010

North Melbourne Market Lamp love

I went to check out the North Melbourne Markets on the weekend with my dear friend Chari and a few of her lovely girlfriends. It is put on by the ladies of ThreadDen (which I have signed my self up in a pattern making class by the way, bring on a year of homemade clothes!). In my anticipation I had a little google of the treasures I might find, and to my delight I found these funky little lamps! 



Sadly Retro Print Revival didn't make it to the market this weekend, but I definitely got plenty of crafty inspiration and now wonder if i can do it myself? Really can it be that hard? (ThreadDen has a lamp making class too......). Anyway, I think one of these lamps would look super on my door-desk (another blog another time!)

                             


** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

0 comments:

Post a Comment